About Glacier Technologies
Glacier Technologies, LLC (Glacier) is a dynamic Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), recognized for its excellence in Contact Centers, Information Technology, Special Operations & Ranges, and Test & Evaluation. Glacier has the specialized experience needed to handle the management and technical support challenges of any size program. Our professional staff—a blend of business professionals, engineers, and scientists—apply innovation and vision to satisfy the needs of our government and industry partners.
As a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC), Glacier is financially stable with an available line of credit totaling $1 Million for new contract starts and surge requirements. We are registered on the Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA) website and meet all criteria for small business set-aside pursuit of any solicitation.
- Flat organizational structure by design for swift and accurate customer response
- 24/7 Telephone availability at all levels of management
- Lead has day-to-day operations control over team for resource allocation and task prioritization
- Cost, Schedule and Performance reporting accomplished monthly and as needed at other intervals
- Reports status to General Manager via monthly reviews
- Reports status to Customer at desired intervals in preferred format
Glacier is an Alaska Native Corporation and a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation with operations in government services, construction, industrial services, and tourism.
To learn more about Bristol Bay Native Corporation, visit bbnc.net.
Glacier’s success and growth are founded on these cornerstone principles:
- Commitment to satisfying Customer Needs
- Technical Expertise
- Complying with Contract Requirements
- Being flexible to customer driven change
Copyright © 2020 Glacier Technologies, LLC